Benji York escribió:

I need to setup single sign on for Zope 3. My Zope 3.2 is running stand alone on Windows server.

We (Zope Corp.) just open sourced zc.winauth. It's not "single sign-on", but "shared sign-on", but it might be helpful. You can view the README here:

You could build a true single sign-on system on top of it, if you're willing to be IE-only.
NTLM is supported by Firefox as well, so not necessarily IE-only :).
Anyway, "shared sign-on" is enough for me for the beginning, I do appreciate open sourcing the plugin - thanks for the link!

Best Regards,