yes but when i try to install psycop 1 it says to me :
checking PostgreSQL version... configure: error: missing PostgreSQL headers
when i make a ./configure

it's driving me crazy that's why i'am looking for a good tutorial for
making it (installing zope3 and psycop)

regards
i'am desesperate
Bussiere

On 8/22/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
bussiere maillist wrote:
> it's been more tnah  two month that i'am trying to install zope3 and
> make psycopgda working with it.
>
> So if someone have a good tutorial explaining how to do that and if it
> could work i'll be glad.
>
> And i'am ready to pay about 40$ (by paypal if needed) if it works, i
> really need it and i'am desesperate to find a solution.
>

> i've already tried this tutorials here
> http://dfwpython.org/Zope3Notes/PgConnectorInstall
> with the psycopg2 version but it says to  me :
>
> ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
> "/Zope3/etc/package-includes/psycopgda-configure.zcml", line 1.0-1.31
>    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
> "/Zope3/lib/python/psycopgda/configure.zcml", line 6.2
>    ImportError: No module named psycopg

You obvioulsy need to install psycopg (I'm guessting version 1.x). It's
a standard Python package that lets Python software interface with the
PostgreSQL database. psycopgda needs it.

Your Linux distribution most probably has psycopg. If you're on Mac OS
X, get darwinports, fink or something similar. They should all have it
(I know darwinports does).

Philipp