On 9/2/06, Baiju M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

(This is about : http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Distilled)

        I thought just to write an `update 2` of book progress.
There was a number of edits in last few days.  Please continue
your edits.  Some of you edited as `anonymous`, but I think it is better
to login and edit pages.  Anyway, if you want to be anonymous, please
continue like that.

There was some discussion about the book in irc [1].  This book
will be moved to new zope.org later. Philip asked me about the goal of this book
and this was my reply: "An online up-to-date comprehensive guide to Zope 3
maintained as a wiki book by community"

I have changed the order of chapters, any suggestions?

The order was changed based on `Mats Nordgren's sandbox` area
with few changes. Hm.. this is not yet the final order.

This weekend I am going to work on `Schemas` chapter.
If you are working on any chapter now, please add your name here :
So that we can avoid duplicate works.

With thanks and regards,
Baiju M