On Thursday 22 June 2006 23:36, Daniel Roberson wrote:
>  From what I understand so far of Zope3 is that you can added folders
> and tell Zope that each folder is a different website.
> Or you can create a different instance using mkzopeinstance and just
> have one website per instance.
>
> Is this true and if you are going to run multiple websites which way is
> recommended for development and speed.

This is true and it really depends on your requirements. For example I am
building an ASP (Application Service Provider) solution and there we use
multiple sites in one instance, since the code among the clients is pretty
much shared.

If you have different clients with different applications, I would strongly
suggest going with multiple instances.

Regards,
Stephan
--