 Stephan> I think Albert's solution is okay, but I would also suggest
 Stephan> that you should consider redirecting to a different URL for
 Stephan> each user. Those different URLs could reflect the different
 Stephan> skins.

Do you mean to redirect say Administrator to `/++skin++Admin/` and
Just-A-User to `/++skin++Just-A-User/`? That's a solution and even I
can hide `++skin++` part by WWW proxy to URIs like just `/Admin/` and
`/Just-A-User/`. But I have a question. How to prevent user of group
Just-A-User from accessing admin's skin for example? Can I use
simething like

<page
    name="details.html"
    permission="zope.AdminView"
    layer="admin_layer"
    template="admin_details.pt"/>

and

<page
    name="details.html"
    permission="zope.UserView"
    layer="user_layer"
    template="user_details.pt"/>

?

--
DSS5-RIPE DSS-RIPN 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://neva.vlink.ru/~dsh/