Frank Burkhardt a écrit :
On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 11:09:03PM +0200, Sébastien VINOT wrote:

I'm working with Philipp Von Weitershausen's book and I get a strong result concerning the "Customizing a site's layout" (chapt. 8) : After setting up all the files my object receipt displays a page which contains (on the code) the metal tags.

 <title metal:fill-slot="title"

I dont think, the @@standard_macros view should be in a tal:content-attribut.
Put the content
you want to be in this tag in this attribute:

 <title metal:fill-slot="title" tal:content="context/title">Name</title>

That's right but it did not correct my "metal" problem. Finally (after a nigth) I found my mistake : On the xmlns:metal I wrote "namespace" instead of "namespaces" that was the reason why my meta macros wasn't interpreted.

Thanks for every thing