On 8/17/06, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Accessing /blog/ will show a list of all posts by reverse date order
* Accessing /blog/<year>/, eg /blog/2006/ will show a listing of
posts for just that year.
* Accessing /blog/<year>/<month>/, eg /blog/2006/12/ will show a
listing of posts for that month.
* Accessing /blog/<year>/<month>/<day>/, eg /blog/2006/12/20/ will
show all postings on that particular day
* Accessing /blog/<year>/<month>/<day>/<article> will show a
What!? Does people actually WANT that? I thought that was just an
effect of either crappy programming or stupid programmers. :)
Can you explain an approach to accomplish something similar in zope3.
As long as you also make it possible to access each article with just
/blog/article, I'll be happy. :)
Lennart Regebro, Nuxeo http://www.nuxeo.com/
CPS Content Management http://www.cps-project.org/
Zope3-users mailing list