Hi,

I'm thinging to write a NTLM credential plugin for zope3. But as I know, ntlm use 4-way handshake procedure, that means it needs two round-trips between server(zope3) and client(browser).

When I look in the credential plugins, it has challenge mothed. But seems it is only design for 1 round-trip protocol. It can issue one challenge, and return to parent script.

The question is: How can I do this kind 4-way handshake within the challenge mothed or is there any other way design for this kind protocol?

Thanks,
Simon

Attach: NTLM handshake
    1: C  --> S   GET ...

    2: C <--  S   401 Unauthorized
                  WWW-Authenticate: NTLM

    3: C  --> S   GET ...
                  Authorization: NTLM <base64-encoded type-1-message>

    4: C <--  S   401 Unauthorized
                  WWW-Authenticate: NTLM <base64-encoded type-2-message>

    5: C  --> S   GET ...
                  Authorization: NTLM <base64-encoded type-3-message>

    6: C <--  S   200 Ok