Microsoft Windows XP [Versione 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\adriano>d:

Error: 'formatter' is not a known key name
(line 103 in file://///D|/ZopeIstanza/etc/zope.conf)
For help, use D:\ZopeIstanza\bin\runzope -h

well, I admit I tweaked the python installation. PyReadline was not installed so IPython didn't sport autocompletion !

probably I reinstalled something without removing it first ! But I an't remeber what !

Then I removed evrything and reinstalled ALL

1) python

2) python extensions

3) ctypes

4) pyreadline

5) Zope

I also tried to remove all and reinstall JUST python and Zope

Same result !

Please help me ! What can I do ?

Please don't suggest me to format the disk, reinstall windows and then Pyhton, Zope, etc !

Thanks so much !