Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> George Lee wrote:
> > What is the best practice for where to put interface definitions? Inside an
> >, a browser/
> We prefer to put public interfaces into package.interfaces. Other
> modules can also define interfaces, but they wouldn't be considered to
> be part of a public API.
> > In Zope2 often I had used an "interfaces" (with an s) directory. Should a
> > directory be called "interface" instead, as it is in
> is about interface support, like zope.interface.
> They're don't as much contain interfaces as they provide machinery for them.

Looking closer at a recent version of Archetypes, I realize that ""
is a legacy module used to define Zope2 interfaces, while the fodler "interface"
stores Zope3 interfaces.

Lesson: Use an "interfaces" folder for Zope3 interfaces; in the rare case you
need to keep "" for Zope2 interfaces, use an "interface" folder.