2006/9/28, Thierry Florac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Le jeudi 28 septembre 2006 à 09:31 +0200, KLEIN Stéphane a écrit :
how can I make one search engine on my content component ? I must use
regex in big loop on all content component data ?

You just have to setup a catalog (in zope.app.catalog) and a set of indexes corresponding with your search criterias
Take a look at "zc.catalog" from SVN to get access to a set of additionnal indexes, as well as TextIndexNG to get a complete full-text indexer.

Ok, I know than Catalog can be used to create some "index" on content component but I didn't know than it can be used to build search engine.

Thanks for your help,