Nordmann Arne wrote:

“python2.4 bin/test –vpu package”

out of the zope instance folder, I’m getting the following traceback:

“Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "bin/test", line 31, in ?

    from import test

ImportError: cannot import name test”

Looks like this instance was created with Zope 3.2 or even X3 3.0.

I don’t really want to mess around with bin/test without understanding the code and the problem with line 31. Does anyone of you know that problem or have an idea how to solve it?

Create a new instance by calling mkzopeinstance and copy over a) your data in 'var' and b) your packages in 'lib/python' to the new instance. Also adjust files in 'etc' according to the old instance's configuration