From: David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:40:24 AM
Subject: [Zope3-Users] Field sets in zope3

Hi. One thing I like about django's admin interface is the ability to
easily group fields in a form with dozens of fields into field sets that
expand or collapse a portion of the form making it more usable. Has
anyone done anything similar using formlib at this point or have any
pointers on accomplishing this functionality with least pain. Many thanks.