A workaround would be to rename any offending columns (forgive my rusty SQL if this isn't quite right):

  select 1 as one from dual
Yes, I've even written this in my previous email :)

the names of numeric attributes (like '1') to prefixed ones
(like '_1') It works but I'm not sure whether it is proper
solution for something other than tests, but in general
who may use this kind of dynamically created labels for
something useful...?
Personally, I don't see zope.rdb being as very useful and would expect to see third-party RDB interfaces supersede it.
As I can see in Zope3 ResultSet's are used
directly by SQLScripts.
Do you mean that third-party RDB interfaces should have it's
own SQLScripts implementation or some other
changes should be done?

I'd submit a bug report with the details you included in your email.
OK

--
Maciej Wisniowski