On 11/5/06, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is officially an implementation detail; zope.traversing.api.getName() is
the API call.

Interesting; I'd never known it was anything other than __name__.
These APIs just keep changing...

(Er, this indicates a serious documentation problem, I think.
Documentation embedded all over the source tree is far better than
nothing, and good for maintainers, but still totally stinks for end
users.  And, well, for maintainers too, if you need to understand the
public interface.)

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca