Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is not the right forum in which to convey this message.

I am looking for someone that is interested in joining our team that has a zope background.  Through the use of specific technical knowledge and experience, this person will help improve the overall JSA customer experience.  Through first hand experience working with customers this person will use their technical knowledge to develop solutions that enhance the customers’ experience and ensure that itis both world-class and original.  The person should have experience using Zope 3.  Personality is a plus.

Also, you can work virtually so relocation is unnecessary.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.