I run a zope3 checkout from a wsgi server setup.
On a new checkout i recently experienced a problem on startup,
here is a - not very usefull - traceback, but thats all i got ...

----console---

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Zope3$ python2.4 start_wsgi.py

Test-module import failures:

Module: zope.testbrowser.tests

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/d2m/Zope3/src/zope/testbrowser/tests.py", line 27, in ?
    from zope.testbrowser import browser
ImportError: cannot import name browser

Running unit tests:
<...>
----

Basically whats happening is that, while reading
  src/zope/app/apidoc/bookmodule/book.zcml
the Exception is thrown in
  <configure package="zope.testbrowser">
  </configure>
and for some reason unittests are executed...

Uncommenting the configure directive solves the problem.

This behavior is not observed when starting from bin/runzope though.

For completeness my startup script is detailed here:
http://blog.d2m.at/2006/09/23/zope3-and-wsgi-integration/
and here:
http://trac.d2m.at/d2m/browser/Zope3/zope3wsgi/

Do you see a way to solve the problem except from commenting the directive ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org