George Wright wrote:
As a new learner of Zope & Plone (Plone 2.5). I am slowly working through ZopeBook-2.6.

George, this is the Zope *3* users list. Please direct your Zope 2 or Plone questions to or the Plone users list, respectively.

Most going well but  suddenly all screen icons have disappeared!.
All I see is the alternative text. • I have done some undos • I have restarted zope
• I have restarted computer
Everything else seems to work OK
Any help appreciated.

Sorry, but we can't help you with this unless you tell us what you did that provoked this behaviour...