Hi Shailesh,

just make sure there are three subdirectories available in the directory of your mailqueue:
"cur", "tmp", "new". This is the common maildir format.

see: man 5 maildir

  *THE* *MAILDIR* *STRUCTURE*
         A directory in /maildir/ format has three subdirectories, all
         on the same filesystem:  *tmp*, *new*, and *cur*.

         Each file in *new* is a newly delivered mail message.  The
         modification time of the file is the delivery date of the
         message.  The message is delivered /without/ an extra UUCP-
         style *From_* line, /without/ any *>From* quoting, and /without/ an
         extra blank line at the end.  The message is normally in RFC
         822 format, starting with a *Return-Path* line and a
         *Delivered-To* line, but it could contain arbitrary binary
         data.  It might not even end with a newline.

         Files in *cur* are just like files in *new*.  The big difference
         is that files in *cur* are no longer new mail:  they have been
         seen by the user's mail-reading program.

Cheers
-Tom

Shailesh Kumar wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to use mail:queuedDelivery. It says that the
/...\lib\python\baton\mail_queue is not a Maildir folder/
I am using Zope on Windows-XP box. How can I setup a Maildir folder? With regards,
-shailesh