Hi Shailesh,

take a look at zope.app.appsetup. You could subscribe to the DatabaseOpenedWithRoot-event.

Cheers
-Tom

Shailesh Kumar wrote:
Hi,
zope.traversing.api.getRoot returns the root of a given object. What I wanted to do was that when zope starts, I would like to create a few content objects inside the root folder. Something like:
root = getRootFolder() #using some way I don't know.
root['etc'] = Folder()
root['var'] = Folder()
Is it possible to do that? With regards,
-shailesh