I made a select field that works on the add form (formlib) without any problems.

However, in the edit form I have always an attribute error

Traceback (innermost last):
 Module zope.formlib.form, line 757, in __call__
 Module Products.PurchaseRequisition.browser.supplier, line 564, in update
 Module Products.Five.formlib.formbase, line 54, in update
 Module zope.formlib.form, line 720, in update
 Module zope.formlib.form, line 790, in setUpWidgets
 Module zope.formlib.form, line 385, in setUpEditWidgets
 Module zope.schema._bootstrapfields, line 171, in get
AttributeError: countrySelect

Here is the interface:

   countrySelect = Choice(

I think there should not be any problems on vocabulary etc since the add form can render without any problems and custom widgets.

Maybe there is a problem with default values? How is it possible to set the selected value in a SelectWidget?

Zope 2.9.5, Plone 2.5.1, Five 1.4.2