Hi David,

which fields does your IOwner-interface consist of? You get this error if you call an auto generated form from a List-field, without having value_type specified, but there are other scenarios, so this information would be helpful.

Cheers
-Tom

David Johnson wrote:

I created a custom content container that reads entries from a MySQL database and allows editing of the container objects. Or at least that is my desire...

The content container by itself “seems” to work well. However when I click on an object in the contents ZMI view, I receive the following exception:

ComponentLookupError: ((<zope.schema._bootstrapfields.Field object at 0x420f450c>, <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance URL=http://192.168.81.89:8070/++etc++site/default/TPM%20on%20Dev/4/@@editTPMOwner.html>), <InterfaceClass zope.app.form.interfaces.IInputWidget>, u'')

I’m not quite sure why “IInputWidget” is being looked up, though I suppose it has something to do with the form I am creating, and I’m not sure why it is not finding what it is looking for.

editTPMOwner.html is simply a <browser:editform> ZCML directive that uses schema IOwner.

Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks so kindly in advance.

--

David Johnson