Shailesh Kumar wrote:
I have 2 different zope applications running (on different machines) and
they would be talking to each other, one is a master application and there
may be multiple instances of the other one (on different machines). I need
the port number information for registing one with another programmatically.
don't want to fix port numbers for them.

Well, I'd be looking to dig into the config info provided by zope.conf.

In Zope 2, this is done with:

from App.config import getConfiguration
config = getConfiguration()

...Zope 3 likely has something similar.

couldn't figure out how it can be accessible). Probably I can get it by
parsing zope.conf again in my code.

Don't do that, it would be silly ;-)