Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

- better.

  With the second edition, the book has been completely revamped. My
  excellent reviewers from the Zope and Plone community have done a
  tremendous good job at improving the book's language and technical
  details. I also improved the didactics in various places.

Having been given the honour of helping to review the book (and as an owner of the first edition), I can safely say Philipp is right - this book is a great improvement on the first book, which apart from some language snafus was also a great example of technical writing.

I'd highly recommend it, also to the Zope2/Five/Plone crowd that want to get a solid understanding of Zope 3 concepts.