Florian Lindner wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006 19:15 schrieb Jürgen Kartnaller:
component.provideUtility for a global utility.

I've found that.

See zope.component.interfaces.IComponentRegistrationConvenience

Ok, for registering. But what to call for unregistering? (I have a global utility)

zope.component.getGlobalRegistry() implements IComponentRegistry

Or for local utilities registered in a site manager you use the site
manager :

sm.registerUtility
sm.unregisterUtility

See zope.component.interfaces.IComponentRegistry

Ok, there is the unregisterUtility function. Where do I get an object implementing this interface?

sm = site.getSiteManager()

Thanks,

Florian

Jürgen

Florian Lindner wrote:
Hello,
easy question but I just don't finde the approbiate function. How to
register and unregister programmatically an utility?

Thanks,

Florian