class IFoo(Interface):
  pass
class IBar(Interface):
  pass

class IFooContainer(IContainer):
  contains(IFoo)
class IBarContainer(IContainer):
  contains(IBar)

Then I would like to configure a class Test to to be both a FooContainer and a BarContainer:

<zope:class class=".test.Test">
    <implements interface=".interfaces.IFooContainer" />
    <implements interface=".interfaces.IBarContainer" />
</zope:class>

Then I define AddMenuEntries for Foo and Bar implementations.

This does not work and as a result I only get Foo in the Add Menu. If I switch the two implements zcml directives, I obviously get only Bar.

Is there a solution to configure a class to be both a FooContainer and a BarContainer with constraintment ? (I would like to avoid dependencies between Foo, Bar and Test.)

thanks in advance,
Christophe