Stephan Richter napisał(a):
On Friday 05 January 2007 07:43, Marcin Kołoczek wrote:
Hi! I have question about AnnotationCacheable from module as in subject.
Why getCacheId and setCacheId methods gets annotations in different way?
I'm talking about:
annotations = IAnnotations(self._context)
vs
annotations = IAnnotations(removeAllProxies(self._context))

This seems like a bug, or should at least be documented. Could you file an issue tracker entry?

Regards,
Stephan
Thanks for Your reply.
I've received it a few hours after my 'self-reply' (at least my mail agent says that)... So sorry for unrelated first sentence ;P:
   "Nobody answered me"

It's now under: http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/745

--
ramok