On 1/11/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Roy Mathew a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>> Does anyone know of a canned presentation or slides/papers that would
>> help convince an openminded CTO/CIO that Zope (z3) makes business
>> sense in a world dominated by huge J2EE and .NET projects.

Good reference projects, with news coverage. Googling often won't help,
because the intersting reference tend to look non technical
contains no zope for example but is a zope based product in an eads sub
www.zope.de contains references,  www.zope.org too.

Btw. to everybody, how do I add reference sites to zope.org, there is no
content type for it.

Best regards,