On 1/11/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Roy Mathew a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Does anyone know of a canned presentation or slides/papers that would
>> help convince an openminded CTO/CIO that Zope (z3) makes business
>> sense in a world dominated by huge J2EE and .NET projects.

Good reference projects, with news coverage. Googling often won't help,
because the intersting reference tend to look non technical
http://www.computerwoche.de/nachrichten/575790/
contains no zope for example but is a zope based product in an eads sub
division.
www.zope.de contains references,  www.zope.org too.

Btw. to everybody, how do I add reference sites to zope.org, there is no
content type for it.

Best regards,

              Patrick