On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:01:38PM -0800, Michael Bernstein wrote:
> I've seen plenty of examples of bare <include> directives (and they
> obviously work). Aside from the issue I had, is this not considered a
> good practice?

XML requires a document to have one and only one top-level element.
ZCML does not care if that element is <configure> or <include> or
something else.

I think a single <include> is fine for package include files, as they
are not intended to be modified.  The idea is that if you don't want
one, you'll remove it from the package-includes directory.

Marius Gedminas
Get a life?  Well, once I nearly found one, but the link was broken.