See my post about 2 weeks ago. If you Adapter to IContainerNameChooser rename will not be allowed.

Do not adapt to IContainerNameChosoer.

On Jan 16, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Florian Lindner wrote:

Am Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007 22:15 schrieb Christian Theune:
Do you have a specific exception with traceback that prevents you from
renaming?

So far I have tried it only using the ZMI (logged in as manager). There is no rename button and also if I add another object I can't name it, it's just
names like "Folder-n". Just no possibility to even try.
How to test it best programmatically?

The security declarations are:

<require permission="zope.Public" interface=".interfaces.IXGM" />
<require permission="zope.ManageContent" set_schema=".interfaces.IXGM" />

Thanks,

Florian

Christian