Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 09:50:58PM +0100, Florian Lindner wrote:
Hello,
I have a ressourceDirectory with a file styles.css

    <resourceDirectory
        directory="files"
        name="files"
    />

I refer to it in my default template:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" tal:attributes="href context/@@/files/styles.css" />

That's no good.  The /@@/ view  only works when context is a site.
Besides, I'm not sure you can use it in a TALES expression like this.

You want

  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
        tal:attributes="href context/++resource++files/styles.css" />

I think.  (I'm sure "href context/++resource++name.css" is the right
solution for plain resource files, but I haven't used resourceDirectory
much.)

It works like that for resourceDirectory resources as well.

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!