On 18 Jan 2007, at 22:10 , Florian Lindner wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2007 16:24 schrieb Philipp von Weitershausen:
Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 09:50:58PM +0100, Florian Lindner wrote:
I have a ressourceDirectory with a file styles.css

I refer to it in my default template:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" tal:attributes="href
context/@@/files/styles.css" />

That's no good.  The /@@/ view  only works when context is a site.
Besides, I'm not sure you can use it in a TALES expression like this.

You want

  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
tal:attributes="href context/++resource++files/ styles.css" />

I think.  (I'm sure "href context/++resource++name.css" is the right
solution for plain resource files, but I haven't used resourceDirectory

It works like that for resourceDirectory resources as well.

Yes, it works fine but now I have another problem:

The tempate contains links like:

Which template?

<a tal:attributes="href context/@@contact.html/ @@absolute_url">kontakt</a>

contact.html is registered for the interface (IXGM) of the object in which the object that should use the template (IBlog) resides. But in the IBlog context
there is no contact.html.
What is the best way to work around this?

- Register contact HTML for all interfaces?
- Make them static (no TAL) links?

Both are ways I don't really like.

I'm not getting this. Before you asked about resources, now all of a sudden it's about a template?