Dear All,

i would like to use a tabbed display on my view. there are different background gifs for the selected tab and for the not selected tabs. the positioning and changing/displaying tab contents is working, but the background display gifs are not loaded.
please give me a hint how i have to define them

this is the definition in the pt file inside <metal:block fill-slot="headers"> tag
tal:content="string:@import url(${context/++resource++tabbed_style.css});">
   @import url(tabbed_style.css);

this is the css file:
.tabs {
   position:relative;
   height: 27px;
   margin: 0px;
   padding: 0px;
   background:url(img/bar_off.gif) repeat-x;
   overflow:hidden
}
.tabs li {
   display:inline;
}
.tabs a:hover, .tabs a.tab-active {
   background:#fff url(img/bar_on.gif) repeat-x;
   border-right: 1px solid #fff
}
.tabs a {
   height: 27px;
   font:12px verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;
   font-weight:bold;
   position:relative;
   padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;
   margin: 0px -4px 0px 0px;
   color:#2B4353;
   text-decoration:none;
   border-left:1px solid #fff;
   border-right:1px solid #6D99B6;
}
.tab-container {
   background: #fff;
   border:1px solid #6D99B6;
}
.tab-panes {
   margin: 3px;
}

--

Best Regards,

Iván Horváth
Chief Programmer

Alcatel NSD
PMS 2000 Product Team

H-1116, Budapest
Kondorfa u. 10.
Tel.: +36 1 209 9546
Fax.: +36 1 209 9599
Mobil: +36 30 257 0235
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Check my Web Page <http://www.freeweb.hu/pillesoft>

/Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new./

/

/Albert Einstein/

/