Hi Ivan

> Subject: [Zope3-Users] css question
>
> Dear All,
>
> i would like to use a tabbed display on my view. there are
> different background gifs for the selected tab and for the
> not selected tabs.
> the positioning and changing/displaying tab contents is
> working, but the background display gifs are not loaded.
> please give me a hint how i have to define them

Please use z3c.zrtresource for build url path in CSS files.
Samples are included in the README.txt in the package.

With zrtresource you can write url references as CSS comments
which lokks like:

-----
/* zrt-replace: "../img" "++resource++/img" */
h1 {
  color: red;
  background: url('../img/mybackground.gif');
}
-----

You can find z3c.zrtresource at:
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.zrtresource

Regards
Roger Ineichen