On Jan 25, 2007, at 6:09 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <ksmith93940- [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Whoa, really bad line breaks, here is the pastbin link

Thanks, Kevin. I've modified the test you wrote, made it pass, and committed it (revision 72232).

The answer is that you need to have choice fields bound; and the way you bind fields is to have `getFieldContext` return the value to be bound. You only need this for context-bound fields: only Choice fields, and collection fields that use them, AFAIK.

The common case is that you just want to return the item, which is what I did in the example. There are many other possibilities, though--we use this for some funky aggregated search results, if I recall correctly, for instance.

I hope the test changes make clear what you need to do. Thanks for improving this!