This I know, so that is exactly my question. What is the preferred approach in Zope? The contains and containers, or the more explicit methods?

On Jan 26, 2007, at 11:04 PM, Douglas Douglas wrote:

I think the errors are for the contained objects (the ones with 'containers' instructions on its schema definition). I use formlib and when I'm defining the Forms I always omit the implicit fields '__parent__' and '__name__'. If you're using addforms in ZCML you have to use the attribute option to specify all your
field but the ones above.

HTH. Regards, Douglas.

For more check this:
http://zope3.pov.lt/irclogs/%23zope3-dev.2006-04-24.log.html