I just started looking into Zope3 and I am unsure on how to create forms that interact with my database. I have the psycopg adapter installed and working. I just want to create a simple html form that will load some values into a couple text fields from my postgreSQL database and display the results. It seems like most of the examples only explain how to create forms by using interfaces and objects. I don't want a user within zope to create a form in the ZODB, I just want to them to open up a location to url and see results from my database. Can somebody point me in the correct direction for what I am looking for. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tyson Wenger
Computer Programmer
V&L Tool,Inc.

2021 MacArthur Rd.