Title: Iván Horváth
Hi Roger,

i've downloaded the package, tried to modify the css file according to readme.txt, but something i miss
i receive the folllowing exception:
TypeError: ('Could not adapt', <zc.resourcelibrary.publication.Request instance
URL="" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://localhost:8080/ap_test/@@/++resource++">http://localhost:8080/ap_test/@@/++resource++>, <InterfaceClass zope.app.rot
terdam.Rotterdam>)

this is my css file:
/* zrt-replace: "img" "++resource++/img" */
.tabs {
    position:relative;
    height: 27px;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
    background:url("img/bar_off.gif") repeat-x;
    overflow:hidden
}

this is my configure.zcml file:
  <zrt-resource
      name="tabbed_style.css"
      file="tabbed_style.css"
      />
  <resource name="bar_on.gif"
            file="img/bar_on.gif"/>
  <resource name="bar_off.gif"
            file="img/bar_off.gif"/>

can you help me what i made wrong?

Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi Ivan

Subject: [Zope3-Users] css question

Dear All,

i would like to use a tabbed display on my view. there are
different background gifs for the selected tab and for the
not selected tabs.
the positioning and changing/displaying tab contents is
working, but the background display gifs are not loaded.
please give me a hint how i have to define them

Please use z3c.zrtresource for build url path in CSS files.
Samples are included in the README.txt in the package.

With zrtresource you can write url references as CSS comments
which lokks like:

-----
/* zrt-replace: "../img" "++resource++/img" */
h1 {
  color: red;
  background: url('../img/mybackground.gif');
}
-----

You can find z3c.zrtresource at:
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.zrtresource

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Best Regards,

Iván Horváth
Chief Programmer

--

Best Regards,

Iván Horváth
Chief Programmer

Alcatel NSD
PMS 2000 Product Team

H-1116, Budapest
Kondorfa u. 10.
Tel.: +36 1 209 9546
Fax.: +36 1 209 9599
Mobil: +36 30 257 0235
E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Check my Web Page

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

/Albert Einstein/