Hi List,

I've just succeeded in getting Zope authenticating against my LDAP
directory, using ldapadapter and ldappas. The directory itself is
brand new, and is currently only being used for Zope.
I am able to manually grant permissions to LDAP users, but I'm
wondering if there's a way to automatically grant an LDAP user certain
roles, depending on what groups he or she is in?

I imagine this could probably be done by extending ldappas, but it
seems like a common problem, so I thought it would be worth asking
here to see if anyone has any other ideas (or has already extended
ldappas themselves).

Alec Munro