As before, I am posting here because I do not know where else to post.

We continue to grow and are searching again for another Zope 3 engineer. We would love to talk with anyone who might be interested. We love Zope and plan on being a big part of its continued success in the marketplace. We are developing a number of large financial applications and systems using Zope.

Perks include:
* Working from home
* Working with Zope 3
* All the other standard 21st century benefits

We are flexible and open minded though we do want someone full time as opposed to a consultant basis or project basis.

Warm regards,