Hi all,

I am programming on zope2.9, and it is a bit large project which contains
many zope objects, such as, External Method, Python Script, and DTML
Document. I wish I can manage my zope source as a group of files, rather
than a group of objects in Zope. Actually I need create new objects manually
in zope manage interface when I deploy my code in a new zope server, because
I cannot simply copy them to the new server via FTP. The zope cannot
recognize the object's type via FTP interface, and some specifc objects,
just like External Method, USER_ACL, cannot be accessed via FTP.

Do you have any good idea about developing zope in a better way?

Best regards,

Alex.