On 2/23/07, Svenn Helge Grindhaug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is what I thought as well, but I got stuck leading me to think I should
implement the information as meta data. I get a forbiddenAttribute error (see
below) after adding a course and trying to enter the newly created folder.
Could you please tell me what I missing here.

You didn't grant access to shortDesc for any permission.  The use of a
schema field to describe the values doesn't cause permissions to be
specified.

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca