On 2/23/07, Svenn Helge Grindhaug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried different ways of adding the permissions for IWriteContainer and
IReadContainer without any luck. Can you tell me how to combine those and the
permissions for ICourse schema.

This is where I find it easier to keep the specialized parts of the
interface separate from the other aspects (like IContainer), but
that's a style issue as much as anything.

    <class class=".course.Course">
        <implements
            interface=".interfaces.ICourse
                       zope.annotation.interfaces.IAttributeAnnotatable"
            />
        <require
            permission="zope.View"
            interface=".interfaces.ICourse"
            />

It's worth knowing that you can specify multiple interfaces here,
seperated by spaces.  You can also combine interface="..." with
attributes="...".

        <require
            permission="zope.ManageContent"
            set_schema=".interfaces.ICourse"
            />

set_schema can also take multiple, space-separated schema, and
set_attributes="..." can be included as well.

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca