Thierry FLORAC wrote:
>   Hi,
> I have a little question about the "IOrderedContainer" interface.
> Actually, this interface is derived from "IContainer", and only contains
> a single method, "updateOrder()" which is an updating method.

That's pretty silly, it should probably be IWriteContainer :-(

Note that if anyone's fixing OrderedContainer, the default implementation
isn't terribly optimal as well - it uses PersistentMappings and not BTrees.
I've got impementations where I wanted to reuse it but use a BTree, and I've
done things like this:

Sent from the Zope3 - users mailing list archive at