On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 04:35:07PM +0000, Alek Kowalczyk wrote:
> I think I'll start another thread (based on
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zope3.user/5692) because I
> think
> this is a new question.
> I would like to override IntId's subscriber (to catch NotYet exception there)
> with my own subscriber. The original subscriber is defined as:
>   <subscriber handler=".addIntIdSubscriber" />
> How to override such subscriber in my etc/overrides.zcml?

I'm pretty sure that is not possible.

IIRC you found a better solution to the problem: redefine the
IKeyReference adapter for your objects so that the NotYet exception
never occurs.

Marius Gedminas
The laser etcher can accept most any image data, (think logos or screen dumps!)
and render it on a heat-sensitive surface. There's a big tunable exhaust fan,
so the thing can be dialed in to Not vaporize your laptop.
        -- Stuart Kreitman