On 3/19/07, Ariel Eduardo Morales Malpica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'am trying to import Products.Archetypes.atapi module but I can't. I
mean, I can import that module but when I press F9 (I use Eclipse IDE)
with that only sentence (from Archetypes.atapi import *), I don't
include Products because isn't a package and I add the path to
PYTHONPATH. I get an error like this:

"from Products.Archetypes.debug import log, log_exc
ImportError: No module named Archetypes.debug"

I don't know what to do and I need fix it as fast as you can.

Eclipse doesn't know anything about the Zope magic used for stitching
multiple Product directories together; it is not a normal Python
package. Eclipse will need to add specific support for that, like Wing
IDE has done.

Martijn Pieters