Thanks Phillip,

It seemed to me that such is the case. Thanks for confirming. I will get
this information in some configuration directive code
and then keep in some utility. I guess that would serve my purpose.

With regards,
-Shailesh

On 3/21/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Shailesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ran into this small problem.
>
> I had added a
>
> This works fine for controlling ZCML directives.

... and that's what it was meant for.

> Now at some places in my Python code, I would like to query whether
> afeature is available or not.
> What is the way to access this?

There isn't, unless that code is invoked by configuration directives.

> But couldn't figure out if this information can be accessed later on.
> Is it not possible to get this information later?

Maybe. But it really wasn't meant for that.