Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Robert Hicks wrote:
Mark, Jonathan (Integic) wrote:
I prefer to do all of my Python development in Python 2.5. Is there any word on when Zope 3 will support the current version of Python?

Read the other replies and it translates "not any time soon".  : )

This may be true for some definition of "soon". However, we're very happy that a student has applied for a GSoC project dealing with this issue. So hopefully after this summer (~August) Python 2.5 will be supported.

I would say that (~August) would be justified as "not any time soon". That said, I didn't mean for it to be an indefinite time and I am glad a project in GSoC is facilitating it.

Robert