On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 08:51:44AM +0300, Shaar Gabriel wrote:
> hi
> using zope3.3.0 on gentoo
> zope.app.component.vocabulary.UtilityNameTerm is marked as implementing
> ITokenizedTerm, but in fact tries to implement ITitledTokenizedTerm, and
> fails at that, because token and title are implemented as methods not
> properties. bug ?

I think so.  BTW, the UtilityName vocabulary that uses UtilityNameTerms
does not appear to be used anywhere.

Marius Gedminas
You'll find creativity working hand in hand with engineering. It will feel
strange and you might feel like things are out of control. Relax - they are.
                -- Richard Gabriel on software