2007/4/2, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi everyone,

I am very proud to announce the release of z3c.rml version 0.5, an independent
implementation of the ReportLab Markup Language (RML). RML is a XML dialect
that describes the generation of a PDF using the ReportLab PDF generation

You can be very proud indeed! Having a quick look I can see it's a
much-much cleaner implementation than tinyRML is.  I had to look into
that tricky code because I needed TOC which was not supported.
Eventually I managed to make it mostly work somehow but it was kind of
a horror story to understand how one can tweak that code. :p

Best regards,
  Miklós Prisznyák
  Principal Consultant, owner